May 15, 2021 12:00 pm
"Armed Forces Day is celebrated on the third Saturday in May. President Truman led the effort to establish a holiday in order for citizens to unite and to honor our military heroes for their patriotic service in support of the United States of America." Credit: Military Benefits See Post
May 15, 2021 1:03 pm
"Armed Forces Day is celebrated on the third Saturday in May. President Truman led the effort to establish a holida… See Tweet
Want to become a Rothco Dealer?
Look clean, professional, and prepared for any contingency with Rothco’s high-performance Lightweight Tactical Button Up Shirt.
- Lightweight low profile tactical button up shirt Is Your Next On-Duty Uniform Shirt
- Tactical shirt is made from durable yet comfortable ripstop materials for reliability in the field
- Stain resistant barrier prevents permanent blemishes that may appear on the long sleeve shirt while on duty
- Gusseted sleeves on the button up shirt allow for enhanced mobility in emergency situations
- concealed mic clips over each shoulder of the tactical long sleeve shirt for law enforcement, first responder, and security applications
- Two front chest pockets with pen slots on The shirt are sealed with hook and loop closures and accented with false buttons for storing your keys, wallet, phone, and on-duty essentials while maintaining a professional appearance
- Tactical combat shirt comes with ventilated underarm grommet holes and sleeve roll tabs to keep you cool
- Epaulet kit with badge tab included for an easy, professional-looking, puncture-free way to add a badge to your tactical shirt
- Polyester, Cotton, Rip-Stop
- 65% Polyester, 35% cotton ripstop